Embark with us on an amazing journey to success…
We are in need of dynamic personnel like you to fill up our vacancies.
FRONT OFFICE MANAGER (1)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or related Hospitality courses.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the same capacity.
- Can apply strategic planning to determine department or unit objectives.
- Capable to create reports for further development.
- Proven ability to handle multiple, competing priorities in an effective manner.
- With pleasing personality and customer-oriented.
- With a natural sense of leadership to manage, coach and guide a team.
- A talent, potentially ready to take up Operations Manager role within next 12months.
Responsible for the overall planning, organizing and coordinating of the hotel’s Front Office, Guest Relations, Telecommunications and Concierge as to provide leadership and direction whilst maximising revenue opportunities and maintaining guest satisfaction levels to the standard of The Belmont Hotels at all times.
FRONT OFFICE ASSOCIATE (1)
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Tourism/ Hospitality.
- At least 2 years of Front Office experience in the Hotel industry.
- With pleasing personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
Determines a guest’s reservation status and identifies how long the guest will stay. Helps guests complete registration cards and then assign rooms, accommodating special requests whenever possible. He/ She must thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check- cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
GENERAL ACCOUNTANT (1)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master’s Degree or equivalent.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must have excellent communication skills, which include both written and oral skills, in order to work with clients and explain financial situations.
- Capable to prepare all journal vouchers for month-end preparations and perform balance sheet reconciliation
- Hospitality experience is an advantage.
Perform professional accounting and bookkeeping duties to maintain control over expenses, income, assets, and liabilities of the hotel to ensure the security of the assets of the company in a centralized accounting environment.
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (1)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master’s Degree, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- With working experience in a luxury hotel brand.
- Preferably Managerial/ 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Training and Development/ Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
The Learning & Development Manager handles the learning and professional development of Belmont Hotel Manila’s workforce. The L&D Manager equips staff with the knowledge, practical skills and motivation to carry out work-related tasks. The L&D Manager either delivers the training themselves or arranges for a third party trainer to do it. Helps with the ongoing, long-term improvement of employees’ skills, enabling them to fulfil their potential within their organization. Increasingly, L&D Manager must be strategic rather than reactive, assessing the skills and knowledge within an organization and determining what training is needed to grow and retain these skills.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE TEAM LEADER (1)
- Candidate must be a graduate of Bachelor’s /College Degree, Food and Beverages Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of supervisory working experience in related field.
- Must possess strong leadership qualities and customer-oriented.
- Must plan, prioritize and delegate work tasks to ensure proper functioning of the department.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Hospitality experience is an advantage.
The F&B Team Leader reports to the Asst. Food & Beverage Manager. He/she oversees other employees in the restaurant to ensure tasks assigned are properly and orderly carried out before, during and after service in the restaurant. A Team Leader takes orders, serves food and beverages requested by customers with the highest quality standard of service. He/she performs numerous tasks ranging from removing dishes, glasses and silver ware from the tables, bringing them to the kitchen for cleaning and providing guests with information about the local area, including directions to destinations as well as describes and suggests wines and food items. Maintain supervision and monitoring of junior waiters, ensuring tasks are carried out properly as part of daily routine; ensures the highest quality of food and beverages served and presentation follows hotel standards, before servicing to customers. Compliance and adherence with Hotel Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) at all time.