in Newport City, Pasay, Philippines
Embark with us on an amazing journey to success!
We are in need of dynamic personnel like you to fill up our vacancies.
For interested applicants, you may send your resume at [email protected]
- Applicants must be confident and able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal skills, relationship-building skills in the investment community, and the ability to collaborate with the executive team
- Customer Service experience from hotel industry is an edge
- Should have intermediate-high proficiency with the MS Office Suite, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
In this role, the Investor Relations Officer should be an excellent communicator who can stay positive when facing difficult situations. He/She should also be reliable and customer-oriented, as he’ll/she’ll serve as a primary point of contact for our Investors (Unit Owners).
Responsible in monitoring and preparing reports for the Investors (Unit Owners) of the Hotel as well as liaising with them regarding related concerns such as but not limited to Complimentary Stay Privilege, Financial Statements, Owner’s Rent Schedule and Tax Concerns.
- Currently in the same capacity with at least five years related experience
- Working knowledge on budgeting, forecasting and key performance metrics
- With Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
- With one (1) year experience in the same capacity, working in a 4 or 5-star hotel
- Must have excellent English communication skills
- Must be able to speak Mandarin/Nihongo fluently
- Must have knowledge in Property Management System (PMS)
- Graduate of Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Preferably with one (1) year experience working in a 4 or 5-star hotel
- With basic computer, network and telephone troubleshooting skills
- Experience in SQL is an advantage but not required