in Newport City, Pasay, Philippines
Embark with us on an amazing journey to success!
We are in need of dynamic personnel like you to fill up our vacancies.
For interested applicants, you may send your resume at [email protected]
- Preferably Certified Public Accountant
- With three (3) years solid experience in the same capacity, working in a 4 or 5-star hotel
- Must have in-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
- Must have excellent communications skills in order to explain financial situations
Responsible for the creation of Hotel’s credit policy and different procedures for revenue control. Creates all transaction codes in the system and facilitated the set-up of the interface to the accounting system.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/ Master’s Degree or equivalent
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Must have excellent communication skills, which include both written and oral skills, in order to work with clients and explain financial situations
- Capable to prepare all journal vouchers for month-end preparations and perform balance sheet reconciliation
- Hospitality experience is an advantage
Perform professional accounting and bookkeeping duties to maintain control over expenses, income, assets, and liabilities of the hotel to ensure the security of the assets of the company in a centralized accounting environment.
- Must have five (5) years experience in the same field
- With at least two (2) years in the same capacity, working in a 4 or 5-star hotel
- Must have knowledge in inventory/stockroom management
- Committed to deliver high level of customer service
Ensure the correct and timely receipt and issue of all food, beverage and general store items. Responsible for the maintenance and cleanliness of storerooms; the filing of receipts and ensuring safe custody of all store items in accordance with corporate and hotel policies.
- With one (1) year experience in the same capacity, working in a 4 or 5-star hotel
- Must have excellent English communication skills
- Must be able to speak Mandarin/Nihongo fluently
- Must have knowledge in Property Management System (PMS)
Determines a guests’ reservation status and identifies how long the guest will stay. Helps guests’ complete registration cards and then assign rooms, accommodating special requests whenever possible.
- Graduate of Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Preferably with one (1) year experience working in a 4 or 5-star hotel
- With basic computer, network and telephone troubleshooting skills
- Experience in SQL is an advantage but not required
The IT Officer is responsible for installing and maintaining computer hardware, software and networks. He/she gives support to IT Manager in providing hardware and software maintenance, training and consultation, and recommendations about future planning and development of resources.